Discussion topic: Credit for loss of TV service

This message was authored by Riogrande This message was authored by: Riogrande

Credit for loss of TV service

My Sky Q box stopped working.  I did all the usual troubleshooting with the tech team but it was deemed to be defunct.  Due to incorrect info given to me by Sky and issues with courier it took nearly 5 weeks for Sky to arrange a replacement.  I was advised by the engineer  who fitted the replacement box that I would be eligible for credit as I had been paying for something I couldn't use. 

Does anyone know how much that is?  I have seen on here the amount for loss of talk/broadband but can't find info on amount for loss of sky box/tv.  Thank you in advance.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Credit for loss of TV service

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Riogrande  No one here can tell you how much it will be, you'll need to talk to sky 

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Credit for loss of TV service

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Riogrande 

As there is no automatic compensation for loss of a TV service it is up to Sky what credit they apply to your account but hoepfully it will work out to whatever you will have paid for across the 5 weeks.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion