Archive
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message

Free Wireless Booster Offer

started by Retired Staff Member on ‎29-12-2013 04:26 PM - last edited on ‎22-07-2014 04:13 PM by System Admin 38,418 Views

Screen Shot 2013-12-29 at 15.47.52.png

From 20 December 2013 to 30 January 2014 we’re offering all qualifying new and existing Sky Broadband customers a free Sky Wireless Booster (usually £20 + P&P).  

We are aware that some Customer's have experienced difficulty in taking advantage of this great offer. This article offers you all the information you need in order to successfully order your Wireless Booster.

On Friday December 27th we experienced a technical issue with the offer setup that meant some customers were unable to get the booster offer into their basket.  This issue was fixed and tested on Friday afternoon.  

You can place your order for the Sky Wireless Booster following the step-by-step guide below

New Customers

If you purchase Sky Broadband between 20th December and 30th January the Wireless Booster offer will become available within your MySky account once your Broadband service has gone active. Following activation of your Broadband service the Wireless Booster offer will become available to redeem via your MySky account, as soon as this is available you will receive an invitation email direct to your Sky.com email address. 

All new Sky Broadband customers will have until 1st May to redeem the booster offer, so please don't worry there is plenty of time to take advantage of this great offer.

Existing Customers

The Sky Wireless Booster will automatically be offered to all customers who have a Phase 3 Sagem router or a Sky Hub.

To redeem this offer visit your dedicated Customer offer page here (you will be required to sign in using your Sky iD and Password). Alternatively you can also redeem this offer via the dedicated Wireless Booster offer web page here 

If you continue to experience an issue in redeeming this offer please assure you meet the criteria in the checklist below:

• You are an UK Sky Broadband Customer
  • Your Sky Broadband service is ACTIVE (You can check this via your MySky account here)
  • You do not currently have an outstanding balance on your account (you can check the status of your Sky Billing account here)
  • You have not requested cancellation of your Broadband service
  • You have not previously redeemed the Sky Wireless Booster / Sky Hub offer (This offer is only available once per household)

FAQ's

I have previously attempted to order my Wireless Booster (27th December) and was unable to complete the order. I have attempted again to claim this offer and have been unable to do so, what can i do?

If you have tried to redeem the offer of your free wireless booster before and your encountering issues, please try the following steps :

• Empty your basket in My Sky and sign out
  • Clear all cookies/cache from your browser
  • Visit the dedicated Wireless Booster web page www.sky.com/boosters 
  • Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your order

If you continue to experience an issue in progressing your order contact us on our dedicated community forum here