Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
zoe+Stephens

Dance moms s3 e2 missing

What is the point of having a series on demand but miss on out. Especially one that is so crucial. Why is it not there?
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Dance moms s3 e2 missing

As this show is from the Lifetime channel it is they who are responsable for it as it isn't anything to do with Sky so you could try asking them directly via here

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Retired Staff Member
Laura-H

Re: Dance moms s3 e2 missing

Hey zoe+Stephens,

Thanks for your post.

I hope the previous message from caesarome has helped you out. If you need any further help please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks.