Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
naughty1

How do I log into Sky.com/yourgift?

You sent me an offer of a Demand connector and suggested that I apply via sky.com/yourgift.

How do I log ito that address?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
joyhnmacD

i think this offer is a big con by sky.; I have just spen...

i think this offer is a big con by sky.; I have just spent 1 hour trying to get information and am fed up having to give details, all to no avail

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
andrew.d.

You sent me an offer of a Demand connector and suggested...

You sent me an offer of a Demand connector and suggested that I apply via sky.com/yourgift. why cant i find the link for this ?

I'm New Here
savilelodge1231

How do I download Sky On Demand and obtain free gift?

How do I download Sky On Demand and obtain free gift?

I'm New Here
twocockers

I have know idea what this page is about, it is the most...

I have know idea what this page is about, it is the most confusing way to register for your offer of a free on demand connector.

Anyway I am hearby requesting one.Where have I gone wrong ? Trying to use this darn thing is probably the answer.

I'm New Here
leannemckergan

hi i recieved a card in the post thanking me for being a...

hi i recieved a card in the post thanking me for being a sky customer and that u would like 2 offer me a free gift its an on demand connector (worth£21.95) how do i claim this???? my nane is leanne mckergan

I'm New Here
daisy+duck

I have a post card saying i can claima free gift, of an O...

I have a post card saying i can claima free gift, of an On demand connector, how do i claim?

I'm New Here
huslan01463

Please can you tell me how to access    sky.com/yourgift

Please can you tell me how to access    sky.com/yourgift

I'm New Here
nadiahinchy

i have just phoned them and you need to go to sky.com/tha...

i have just phoned them and you need to go to sky.com/thankyou

oh and it will take up to 3 months for it to arrive JOKE

I'm New Here
robinhood22

how do i log into sky.com/yourgift?

how do i log into sky.com/yourgift?

I'm New Here
DB1941

I have tried to find how to claim the Ono Demand Connecto...

I have tried to find how to claim the Ono Demand Connector (wireless ) Your site is just a minefield of useless information that gets you nowhere. I followed the answers on the forum to rathe answered of all the other people trying to log on to sky.com/ yourgift but although I got onto an offers site and moved on to detail that showed a wireless on demand connector there was no way to claim one. You offers should be more straight forward and easier to access you are after all a communication company, you are failing badly in this. Please give some useful assistance.
I'm New Here
Johanna+Batt

I wish to claim my free gift of a on demand convector

I wish to claim my free gift of a on demand convector

I'm New Here
Bob+Wileman

This is bizarre. I am trying to log in to obtain a gift....

This is bizarre. I am trying to log in to obtain a gift. The URL you gave was rejected as insecure. Is this a scam?

I'm New Here
Lilywatson

How do I access sky.com/yourgift

How do I access sky.com/yourgift
I'm New Here
han1982

How do I get my free On Demand Connector?

How do I get my free On Demand Connector?