Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Stuart+Gilbert
Accepted Solution

How do I register a second device to SKY GO?

My Iphone has Sky GO and OK, I'm trying to setup my wifes Iphone as well.  I've downloaded the app and tested it using my logonid and password, and it seems to work too, should she have her own logonid and password, or do both devices have to have the same one?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: How do I register a second device to SKY GO?

She can use your login if you want or via your MySky account you could create another user account for your wife, she would then get her own login with her own password which she could use to login to SkyGo with. She would also get her own email address but it is up to you if you want to do this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.