Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Super User
Stantheman2k12

My Help Requests

Hi All,

Does anybody know if this Myhelprequests.sky.com website actually works?

I've been trying now for well over a week to access the page as i have 2 message in regards to a problem.

I've Tried 4 browsers now, Safari, IE, Firefox, Chrome on 3 different devices and all i get is redirected to the MY sky Homepage.

I am using the primary account to try and login and just keep running into the same problem.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

If I Or Anyone Has Helped Please Kudos. If Your Problem Is Solved Please Click On Accept As Solution.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: My Help Requests

There was a post on here last week from one of the Sky coordinators saying that this is a trial at present and as such if you are not in the area then it will not work for you. Apparently I must be in the trial error and it works for me as I have actually used it for something. The only thing that doesn't work for me is that it always take 2 attempts to get the page to load up as the first one always defaults to the main MySky page but second time around it loads up Ok.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Brian+Spurr

Rubbish - get a grip!

Community Coordinator
jordan-a

Hi Stantheman2k12,

As caesarome has pointed out, myhelprequests is still in it's trial period. This means that this is only available in certain areas across the country and not all Sky customers have access to this. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards

Jordan
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.