Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
42carisbrooke

My screen is now split into two. How do I get it back to normal

I am new to sky. Have just been trying to find all th channels and somehow my screen is now divided into two identical pictures. How do I get back to normal?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

RE: My screen is now split into two. How do I get it back to normal

[ Edited ]

Try changing to a different channel like 501 as it sounds as though you might be on the 3D channel (number 170). If this hasn't fixed it reboot your box at the mains, leave it off for 5 minutes and then wait a further 5 minutes after powering it back up before using it again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Kat-S

Re: My screen is now split into two. How do I get it back to normal

Morning 42carisbrooke,

Once you have tried what caesarome has suggested for your Sky picture splitting into two and if you are still having problems, can you tell me:

• What type of Sky box you have had installed
  • Do you get any on screen messages coming up
  • Are you having any problems with your EPG
  • Have you checked that your input/s connection at the back of your Sky box are securely tightened (please switch your box off at the mains when checking this)

Please do come back to me and let me know how you get on :smileyhappy:.

Thanks,

Kat-S
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.