Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
bryski

Re: The Newsroom- eps 6-10 where are they?

Hi. It's now been 11 days since newsroom ep 6-10 were meant to be uploaded (according to sky's documented promise from before) and 6 days since you said you'd look into it. Can we please have some honest and timely customer communication? Is that too much to ask for? thanks. Yours overly patient yet extremely frustrated customer.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Marzypants

Re: The Newsroom

Andy-F21 wrote:

Hey Everyone, I have an exciting update from 'The Newsroom'...get it? :smileywink:

Episodes 1-5 of Newsroom Season 1 will be available until Sunday 14th July.

Episodes 6-10 will be available 15th to 31st July.

Episodes 1-5 will be available again 1st to 11th of August.

Episodes 6-10 available 12th to 25th August.

After 25th Aug no episodes of Newsroom Season 1 will be available On Demand.

There should be a HD and SD equivalent for all.

I hope this helps. If you need anything else then let me know.

Cheers,

Are the On Demand dates for August correct?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Contributor
TM2009

Well none of the July ones were so I doubt it very much.  Irritating though that nobody has come back to us as promised :smileymad:.

----------------------------------------------
DRX895 via cable to SR101 (fibre)
Retired Staff Member
Joss-91

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

As far as we can find out the dates posted by Andy previously are still correct for August. However I am still awaiting confirmation on this.

Although not ideal The Newsroom Ep 6 will air on Sky Atlantic HD tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10pm. The rest of the series will follow in the same slot weekly.

I know this isn't the best update but I will try to get more information as soon as possible.

Thanks,