Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
uptonjuniors

Received card but cannot get through to jou

CHESTNUT+AVE wrote:

RECEIVED CARD TODAY- TO CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT TODAY GO TO sky.com/yourgift - (AN ON DEMAND CONNECTOR) BUT I CANNOT FIND WBB SITE.

Received card but cannot get through to jou

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
kilmarnock11

At the end of my tether trying to get my 'gift' of an on...

At the end of my tether trying to get my 'gift' of an on demand box. Surely there must be someone I can phone to arrange such things?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
gordon+cree

hi i recieve a card yesterday to say we had a fee gift wh...

hi i recieve a card yesterday to say we had a fee gift which was on demand connector how do i claim for it

Occasional Visitor
Stevenson2700

Received card for free on demand tv how do I claim.

Received card for free on demand tv how do I claim.
Occasional Visitor
Alireza.Milanian

Re: Received card for free on demand tv how do I claim.

You keep sending emails which don't help at all,still don't know how to claim this gift,as well as 100s of other peoples.
Occasional Visitor
Tolsta

I am accepting the offer of the free On Demand Connector...

I am accepting the offer of the free On Demand Connector you advised me of.
Please inform me how to claim it.
Occasional Visitor
Cornwall4me

How do you claim your free gift of the On Demand Connecto...

How do you claim your free gift of the On Demand Connector. Thank you :-)
Occasional Visitor
Alireza.Milanian

Re: Can not find the sky.com/yourgift.

I am accepting the offer of the free On Demand Connector you advised me of.
Please inform me how to claim it.
Occasional Visitor
Bryan244

Come on Sky, get your promotions right before you contact...

Come on Sky, get your promotions right before you contact your paying customers.

RECEIVED CARD TODAY- TO CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT TODAY GO TO sky.com/yourgift - (AN ON DEMAND CONNECTOR) BUT I CANNOT FIND WBB SITE.

Occasional Visitor
jmcunningham

got card offering free on demand tv box.Impossible to fin...

got card offering free on demand tv box.Impossible to find where to go.Am getting v fed up.Please let me know how to unravel this .

Occasional Visitor
Tafadzwa2000

I have received a card for free gift today but can't clai...

I have received a card for free gift today but can't claim it
Occasional Visitor
richard+page+5335

please tell me how to claim the free gift of an On Demand...

please tell me how to claim the free gift of an On Demand Connector

Richard Page

Visitor
piers+cooper

Recieved card for my On Demand TV, but can't find the web...

Recieved card for my On Demand TV, but can't find the web page. sky.com/yourgift is not there! Please reply.....

Occasional Visitor
jseaj01

Dear Sky     Received  today  information regardiing a fr...

Dear Sky     Received  today  information regardiing a free gift, would you please tell me how I can obtain this gift which is an On Demand Connector ( worth £21.95 )      

Yours sincerely   Mr A J Mackinnon

Occasional Visitor
francesco1

Iwant to claim my on demand wireless connector. Unable to...

Iwant to claim my on demand wireless connector. Unable to progress