Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Delta208

myhelprequests text message

I have had a text from the Sky Help team with the above URL on and instruction to check an update on my call.  The URL just takes me to main page, where I have to login to my account and then end up on the "My Sky" page. How do I view the update?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: myhelprequests text message

If you are not in the trail area you will be unable to view it as this is still being trialled by Sky.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Delta208

Thanks, but this begs the question why send it if I can't access it! Sky's customer service really has gone down hill recently. I have been waiting for call backs but never get them and then get this.

They need to pull their socks up and undertake some major improvements in the customer support area.
Super User
caesarome

I have no idea why they do this but you are just one of quite a few people this is happening to.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Visitor
mortw

Same here. I was promised call backs today by to CSAs and now I have received a text saying to access the link. I have clicked, refreshed, copied, typed, cleared cookies but all I get is the mysky page.

Why bother wasting my time? If Sky is only trialling then at least test a beta that WORKS!

Super User
caesarome

It does work but as I explained above this is only being trailed in selected parts of the country, I have no idea where but from the sounds if it your area is not one of them.

I do not work for Sky.
Visitor
mortw

no it does not work for me. Sky should know where the customer is based since they are the service provider. It is either: 1. I am located in the trial area and the web address is not working. or 2. I am not based in the trial area hence the web address does not work.

In both cases it doesn't work and they are wasting my time.
Super User
caesarome

mortw wrote:
no it does not work for me. Sky should know where the customer is based since they are the service provider. It is either: 1. I am located in the trial area and the web address is not working. or 2. I am not based in the trial area hence the web address does not work.

I totally agree. But it is working for me so that proves that if you are in the area then it will work but I am not going to get into a discussion with this.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
TejasJoshi

useless sky trials... I wasted lot of my time on this as well

caesarome wrote:

mortw wrote:

I totally agree. But it is working for me so that proves that if you are in the area then it will work but I am not going to get into a discussion with this.