Discussion topic: Do I have the latest Sky Hub?

This message was authored by Billy+McKnight This message was authored by: Billy+McKnight

Do I have the latest Sky Hub?

20240331_212006.jpgDo I have the latest Sky Hub for my Sky Broadband Superfast?

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Do I have the latest Sky Hub?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Billy+McKnight 

It is still the standard hub for superfast broadband where the phone is plugged into the mastersocket unless you upgrade to broadband boost in which case you get the sr203.  You also get the sr203 as standard with fttp and when your superfast line has internet calls.  It should be redundant at the end of 2025

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Do I have the latest Sky Hub?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Billy+McKnight 

That's the Q Hub from 2016

Since then, Sky has released the Broadband Hub (2019) and Max Hub (2023) both of which typically require payment of a subscription supplement.

As @cookiemonsteruk indicates, the Q Hub becomes obsolete with the switch-off of PSTN at the end of next year.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion