Discussion topic: Fibre not working PON red light

This message was authored by vickigreen75 This message was authored by: vickigreen75

Fibre not working PON red light

Need help desperately. Fibre stopped working Tuesday afternoon and ONT PON light is red. Eventually managed to get hold of Sky by phone who booked an open reach engineer for Wednesday. However on Wednesday engineer turned up had a look at it and said she couldn't fix it and it would need escalating. Since then heard nothing. I'm severely disabled a d housebound. I also work from home so having to use annual leave as I can't work if no network. I'm at my wits end now and really struggling with what to do. I don't have any more leave to use so desperately need it sorting ASAP.

All Replies

vickigreen75
Topic Author
This message was authored by vickigreen75 This message was authored by: vickigreen75

Re: Fibre not working PON red light

Does anyone have a number I can call as going round in circles with customer services line! Thanls

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Fibre not working PON red light

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@vickigreen75  Are you in the UK or Ireland?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion