Discussion topic: Network connection

This message was authored by Becks151 This message was authored by: Becks151

Network connection

I have no network connection,I have done all the steps,turned off/on everything more then once and still not working

All Replies

This message was authored by bemak187 This message was authored by: bemak187

Re: Network connection

@Becks151What lights are on your router?  Can you still see the wifi networks but dont have any internet connection or can your devices no longer see the wifi network itself?

Becks151
Topic Author

Every light is on on the router,it's on my sky box saying no network connection (cross on) 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Becks151 standard trouble shooting is to power down the Sky box and then allow it to reboot. If the conection is not re-established follow the on screen prompts to reset the network connection. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Becks151
Topic Author

I have done this lots of time and still got a cross at side of network connection,followed all steps on screen and still no joy

Becks151
Topic Author

All lights are on router,but says no network connection on my sky box,followed all steps on TV what it says do but says can't connect to router,iv pressed & holded the WPS button on router aswell

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion