Discussion topic: Sky broadband being installed tomorrow, Hub still not arrived

This message was authored by susie65 This message was authored by: susie65

Sky broadband being installed tomorrow, Hub still not arrived

Hello

My sky broadband is being intalled by open reach tomorrow ( after 5 weeks of orginally placing order) Had to get permissin from land owner of shared drive as need to dig up part of drive to install Fibre.

My hub still says awaiting dispach and the bt openreach workman is due to be wiht me between 8-12am.

I also order sky stream and the puck arrived within a few days (even though its been sat in box for nerarly 5 weeks)

As a first time customer of sky my whole experance has not been great

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Sky broadband being installed tomorrow, Hub still not arrived

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@susie65This will not be able to be actioned on until you have been fully activated with your install completing. If the router is not still sent out then you can either call into Sky or the community can alert Sky to find out what has happened to your router delivery.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
susie65
Topic Author

thanks for your response.

Im confused, if its not sent out unitil it completed how are you ment to use your new internet on the day its installed? on the FAQ it states its sent out a few days before your install date

This message was authored by cuke This message was authored by: cuke

@susie65 wrote:

thanks for your response.

Im confused, if its not sent out unitil it completed how are you ment to use your new internet on the day its installed? on the FAQ it states its sent out a few days before your install date

If it's fibre going in then In my experience OR will perform the external connection to your house and Sky the internal.

susie65
Topic Author

so an acual sky person will come out aswell (do they have a hub with them) aswell as OR?

I have seen on this forum that this is a huge issue of people going live and still no hub being deliverd??

susie65_0-1712138282597.png

susie65_1-1712138307176.png

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion