Discussion topic: Email account closing soon as not logged into. It was sent to my gmail email but quoted my @sky.com

This message was authored by Impy This message was authored by: Impy

Email account closing soon as not logged into. It was sent to my gmail email but quoted my @sky.com

Received an email from sky at email contact sky

Saying Email account closing soon as not used.  It was sent to my gmail email address but quoted my @Sky.com. The @Sky.com is used daily. Which email address is closing do they actually mean? Copy of email below

Your Sky email account
is closing soon

Hello,

We’ve seen you haven’t used this Sky email account in a while (this is the one that ends ‘@sky.‌com’).

We’re getting in touch to let you know that this account will be closing on 18 June 2024. This means you won’t be able to access any emails in your inbox after this date.

If you’re still using your account, don’t worry. Log back in before 17 June 2024 and it will stay active.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Email account closing soon as not logged into. It was sent to my gmail email but quoted my @sky.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The email has been sent to you because as it says you haven't logged into your Sky email address for a while, so you can do this via here now:

https://skyid.sky.com/signin/email/

It will have been sent to your Gmail address as that is the address you have setup on your account to receive emails from Sky relating to your account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Email account closing soon as not logged into. It was sent to my gmail email but quoted my @sky.

The email has been sent to you because as it says you haven't logged into your Sky email address for a while, so you can do this via here now:

https://skyid.sky.com/signin/email/

It will have been sent to your Gmail address as that is the address you have setup on your account to receive emails from Sky relating to your account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Impy
Topic Author
This message was authored by Impy This message was authored by: Impy

Thanks for the reply. My @@sky email has been logged into numerous times and on different devices. I will wait and see if I get anything else. I would phone but can't find a number to ring. 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Are you logging in using your browser? Use the link in @caesarome's post.

I don't know whether using an app to log in is detected by Sky's usage monitoring tool.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

I'm not sure there is much Sky can do so I would suggest logging into your email again today if you are yet to do this since receiving this email.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion