Discussion topic: Emails

This message was authored by Herario This message was authored by: Herario

Emails

Hi - is there an issue with the email server?

I can access my emails fine via the sky website, fine via outlook on my mac, however nothing is loading via the native apple mail on my iphone 15 pro.  I have tried deleting and adding on numerous occasions. The emails on my phone are not loading?

I have tried customer service on the phone - the chap was useless and I could not understand the vast majority of what he was saying - frustrating!

Thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Emails

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Herario wrote:

I can access my emails fine via the sky website, fine via outlook on my mac, however nothing is loading via the native apple mail on my iphone 15 pro.

There's a frequently reported issue with Apple's Mail app which intermittently stops working correctly. 

As you say, other mail apps and the website continue to work normally. 

Herario
Topic Author
This message was authored by Herario This message was authored by: Herario

So having used the Apple mail app in conjunction with my sky account for as long as I have used an IPhone (since inception), I have never experienced an issue like this. Is this an issue with the IPhone email app, or Yahoo email?

How can I find out more information, when will it be resolved?

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

It appears to be an issue with the Mail app as other apps, like Outlook, still work fine, as you've noticed. For resolution you'd need to contact Apple, but the last I heard was that they're not doing anything about it.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

This has been going on for around a year now so it looks like Apple have no plans to fix it which is why the only advice we can give on here is to use an app like Outlook instead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion