Discussion topic: Can’t login to my sky app postcode error

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Can’t login to my sky app postcode error

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent invites to Racheytee89 and JustinRich.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by LampShade97 This message was authored by: LampShade97

I'm having the same issue please help, can't check bills etc

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LampShade97 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent LampShade97 an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you LampShade97. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

Thanks

This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Update – Thanks for chatting to us. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks 🙂   

This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Update – Thanks for chatting to us. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks 🙂   

This message was authored by Mrs+Comatosed This message was authored by: Mrs+Comatosed

I called in the other day regarding this issue but it still has not been resolved.  The app finally asked me for my username and password last night but immediately asked me for my postcode again which it still does not accept.

I want to sign up for the free apple tv but cannot do it without a working app.  With all the complaints on the forum and on the internet in general why are people still having a problem with this, it has been going on for over a year now.

I have an iPhone 14 Pro and an iPad 12.9 (5th gen) but it also happens for my husband with his iPhone 12.   

@Mrs+Comatosed 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to Mrs+Comatosed.

Thanks
Tom

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you Mrs+Comatosed. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

Thanks

This message was authored by Mrs+Comatosed This message was authored by: Mrs+Comatosed

I replied via the chat the other day but the connection timed out on my iPad.  I now cannot see the chat button to contact you again.

I'm still having the same issue but it did ask me for the username and password again, which it hasn't done for a while, before resorting back to the standard postcode box, and once more saying it was an invalid postcode.

@Mrs+Comatosed 

Do you want the chat team to be alerted again ?

It times out if you haven't replied within 48 hours.

Yes I would appreciate them contacting me again.  Last time I sent my initial message and nobody replied to me. The connection was lost on the iPad after a few hours and the chat box disappeared. 

Thanks

@Mrs+Comatosed 

I have alerted Sky again for you.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion