Discussion topic: Sky sports App

This message was authored by Bono1919 This message was authored by: Bono1919

Sky sports App

Hi, I just renewed my package this week including getting a new sky max hub and since I set it up my Sky Sports app and My  sky app do not show me having a TV and broadband package and Sky Sports says I do not subscribe to the channels and won't let me watch live. However, all the channels are viewable as usual on my TV.

I am not able to access any billing or account information via MySky app or the website.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001 Answer

Re: Sky sports App

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Bono1919 an invite to chat.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Just renewing your package and/or changing your broadband package shouldn't prevent you from accessing those apps unless you are using the wrong login details that is so do you have more than one ID ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Bono1919
Topic Author

No I have one ID .. I only noticed the live sky sports app situation today . Could there be something technical with the account set up after agreeing a new package , albeit exactly the same package , the only change was moving to the new max hub 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bono1919 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear tomorrow you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Bono1919
Topic Author

I recall when I was setting up the max hub it would not link via WPS to the Sky Q box . I tried it via the

my Sky app as per instructions and it was asking me to confirm details ( when it normally logged straight in ).  It asked me for my account number . I did not have it to hand as everything is paperless and online . I looked  through my  emails and found an account number and copied it over , which I now see was my mobile account number . I now can only log into that on the app , and not my tv one . Firstly how can you switch accounts as the email and password are the same , secondly will that be the reason my sky sports app now says I do not subscribe when I do ..

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Bono1919 an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion