Help
Help

Remotes & accessories
Got Sky TV then you’ll know the ultimate TV experience needs the ultimate viewing accessory. From help in programming your remote to the features of our On Demand connectors.
Occasional Visitor
Soda+Terminator

Sky Remote Codes

Hi,
I've just bought a HG model NB2430A Sound Bar and I am trying to connect it to my Sky Remote so I can control the volume. But I can't find the right code. I've tried the codes listed on the site for NB2530A but they're not compatible. Can anybody help ?

Thanks in advance
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Contributor
JTsky

Re: Sky Remote Codes

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Kristi-C

Hi Soda+Terminator

Welcome to the Sky Community! 

Sorry for the late reply and hope you're well. 

Did the link above help resolve your issue?

Thanks, 

Kristi
Community Coordinator
Occasional Visitor
Soda+Terminator

Not really. I already have the LG Tv code & it works but the LG Sound-Bar is a different code & set up from what I've been told but I can't find it.
Contributor
JTsky

Retired Staff Member
Kristi-C

Hi Soda+Terminator

Thanks for the reply. 

The codes that are available for a for LG amplifiers are:

1321, 1552, 2225 and 2417

Thanks, 

Kristi
Community Coordinator
Occasional Visitor
Soda+Terminator

I've tried the four codes but still no joy. My LG model is a NB2430A but the one mentioned in the other link is for the NB2530A model. That may make a difference. Any other ideas ?
Community Coordinator
Caroline-E

Hi  Soda+Terminator.

Thanks for your post there and sorry to hear that you are having such issues with your Sky Remote Codes.

Could I please ask if you have tried resetting the Remote at all?

1.Firstly you would need to remove the batteries.

2.You need to then press and hold down 'select' for at least 60 seconds before releasing it. 

3.Then re-insert the batteries ensuring plus and minus signs are matched correctly.

4.Press Sky and The LED should flash.

5.Press TV Guide. 

Please post back and let me know how you get on.

many thanks, 

Caroline
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Soda+Terminator

Hi
Still no joy. I did the reset then tried the 4 codes i.e. Tv button followed by select & 0 then the code and left arrow button to test for standby. I've even tried select & red button then the codes but nothing re the sound-bar connecting to the remote. Apart from hitting with a lump hammer have you any other ideas?
Community Coordinator
Caroline-E

[ Edited ]

Caroline
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.