Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Remotes & accessories
Got Sky TV then you’ll know the ultimate TV experience needs the ultimate viewing accessory. From help in programming your remote to the features of our On Demand connectors.
Visitor
conorf

free on demand connector

i have recieved a letter telling me that im eligible for a free on demand connector. i go to the website to register and it says i dont qualify. both reasons do not apply to me. i have never before connected my box to the internet and my version no is 4f3101.

can someone please help. im starting to get very frustrated.

thanks.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Laura-H

Re: free on demand connector

Hey conorf,

Welcome to the community. 

Thank you for confirming and let's get this sorted. I'll ask you a few simple questions in order to get to the bottom of this and see what offers you are eligible for. Firstly, please can you confirm what the letters says? Also, have you checked your My Sky? 

Thanks,

Laura-H
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
conorf

Hi Laura, 

thanks for your reply.

the letter says, "register for your free on demand connector today and get ready to make the most of your new improved sky tv.

all you need to do is connect your sky+hd box to the internet. to do that you need an on demand connector or ethernet cable. you can register for a free on demand connector (worth £21.95) at sky.com/connectforfree."

just as i was logging on to reply to you i got the following message........

Thank you for your interest in an On Demand Connector

We have received your registration

We will be in touch to let you know if you are eligible for a free On Demand Connector, and if so that it is on it’s way.

This offer is incredibly popular, so please allow up to three months for delivery

And be sure to check out your my sky to do list where you’ll discover all the great things you can get as part of your Sky package, all at no extra cost.

does this mean the request has gone through and that i will recieve a connector.

thanks again,

Conor.

Community Coordinator
chelsea12

Hi conorf,

Great news, looks like your request for the Free Sky  Wireless Connector has been successful and the order placed, so all you need to do is sit back and wait for it to arrive , hopefully it won't be too long and you'll be able to start enjoying all that Sky On Demand offers.

Let us know when you receive your Sky Wireless Connector.

If you need any further help or have any other questions please get back to us at any time on the Sky Forum.

Cheers,

Jane
Community Coordinator

Visitor
conorf

Thanks Jane. Hopefully it will arrive soon.
Community Coordinator
Gemma-H

Hi there 620008595014, 

Thank you very much for joining us on the Sky community forum. 

It is not possible to order a Sky On Demand connector here.

Please have a look at this link for more information on how you can order one. 

If you would like any further help or information, please let me know. 

Many Thanks, Gemma. 

Gemma
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Smurfette33

i have recieved a letter telling me that im eligible for a free on demand connector.

I went to the website to register and it says i dont qualify.

both reasons do not apply to me.

i have never before connected my box to the internet and

my version no is 4f3105

Can someone please advice me as I want to connect my broad band to get access to on demand. 

Regards 

Ann

Community Coordinator
Gemma-H

Hi there Smurfette33, 

Thank you very much for your post. 

I am sorry that you have not been able to claim a free Sky On Demand Connector online. 

I would advise you contact the Sky Broadband Team who will be able to help you further with this. 

Please don't hesitate to post again if you require any further help or information. 

Many Thanks, Gemma. 

Gemma
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Mrs+H+Cartwright

I have received a letter re the Sky+ Homepage connector and am trying to obtain one that is included in my Sky TV subscription.

Community Coordinator
Natasha-B

Hello Mrs+H+Cartwright,

Thanks for getting in touch.

That's great to see that you have received a letter with regards to the On Demand connector and you are interested to obtain this. Have you been able to order the connector?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Natasha-B
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Rav8

Why can't I get one
Occasional Visitor
Rav8

Hi could you please have a look
Retired Staff Member
Natalie-D

Hi Rav8, 

thanks for getting in touch, 

if you have applied for an on demand connector online already and have been unsuccessful i'm afraid there is not much more we could do for you really, have you ever connected to the on demand services before?

get back to me and let me know,

thanks,

Natalie
Community Coordinator
Occasional Visitor
peter+j+edwards

i do not no what all the letters form different people mean or how i qualify for the on demand box.

Retired Staff Member
Kristi-C

Hi peter+j+edwards

If you have not previously used the On Demand/ Catch up service on your Sky Account before you will be eligible for one. 

You can apply for one here www.sky.com/thankyou

Thanks, 

Kristi
Community Coordinator