Discussion topic: Blue background colour on Sky menus.

This message was authored by Jezzadeafman This message was authored by: Jezzadeafman

Blue background colour on Sky menus.

My wife has lost the use of one eye and finds the white text on blue background very dificult to read. Is it possible to change the background colour? Or perhaps the text colour?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: Blue background colour on Sky menus.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Depending on whats system you have, try changing to High Contrast mode in the accessiblity settings, I know thisis available on Sky+ but don't know about other Sky systems

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Depending on whats system you have, try changing to High Contrast mode in the accessiblity settings, I know thisis available on Sky+ but don't know about other Sky systems

Jezzadeafman
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jezzadeafman This message was authored by: Jezzadeafman

DONE IT! Many thanks Annie, I'm sure that will help a lot, I will wait to see her reaction when she discovers it! Cheers Jezzadeafman

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion