Discussion topic: Can no longer add prime and netflix programmes to my playlists

This message was authored by Opanbinia This message was authored by: Opanbinia

Can no longer add prime and netflix programmes to my playlists

Used to be able to add netflix and prime prommes to my playlisst using th + button but this now seems to have no affect.

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Can no longer add prime and netflix programmes to my playlists

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Opanbinia 

I've added Baby Raindear (Netflix) and Fallout (Prime) to my planner without issue. I would unplug your Glass from the mains for a minute, power back on and try again. One thing to note which is slightly annoying, is some netflix shows when you search for them via voice etc, will take you directly to the program page within the netflix app, and as a result can't really be added to a playlist.

MikeAlanR 

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@mikealanr wrote:

Hi @Opanbinia 

I've added Baby Raindear (Netflix) and Fallout (Prime) to my planner without issue. I would unplug your Glass from the mains for a minute, power back on and try again. One thing to note which is slightly annoying, is some netflix shows when you search for them via voice etc, will take you directly to the program page within the netflix app, and as a result can't really be added to a playlist.

MikeAlanR 

The workaround to that Netflix issue is either to do a search for the actors in the show or when doing a voice search say "search for [show]", as this will prevent the show from immediately launching in Netflix and allow you to add it to the playlist.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

I never knew that @MarkGoldsmith - very handy indeed!

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@mikealanr wrote:

I never knew that @MarkGoldsmith - very handy indeed!

MikeAlanR

Yeah I discovered it recently as I was looking for an easier way to playlist Netflix shows without having to remember who was cast in it and searching them instead  and though I'd just give it a try and see if it works 😃.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@MarkGoldsmith I wasn't aware of this either so thanks for the post.  Every day is a school day 😀

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion