Discussion topic: Can’t log in to paramount plus

This message was authored by Chrisw6 This message was authored by: Chrisw6

Can’t log in to paramount plus

Will not let me log in when I have sky cinema it's asking me to subscribe 

Best Answers
This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27 Answer

Re: Can’t log in to paramount plus

Hi @Chrisw6 

1. Go to My Sky, then click Sky Shop and select the Paramount+ app. Or, say "Get Paramount Plus" into your Sky remote.

2. Open the Paramount+ app and click Get Paramount+Click Confirm.

3. Scan the QR code shown on screen, or go to sky.com/paramountplus-activate.

4. Sign in with your Sky iD. You'll be taken to Paramount+ to create your account. Enter your email address and choose a password, these do not need to be the same as your Sky iD

5. Open the Paramount+ app on your Sky Glass TV or Sky Stream puck.

6. Click Sign in with Paramount+ (the button will turn blue when selected).

7. You can click to sign in either On the web or On my TV. If you select On the web, you will be asked to go to paramountplus.com/tv on your computer or mobile device, and enter the code shown on your screen. If you select On my tv, you will be asked to enter the sign in details you created on the Paramount+ website. 

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27 Answer

Re: Can’t log in to paramount plus

Hi @Chrisw6 

1. Go to My Sky, then click Sky Shop and select the Paramount+ app. Or, say "Get Paramount Plus" into your Sky remote.

2. Open the Paramount+ app and click Get Paramount+Click Confirm.

3. Scan the QR code shown on screen, or go to sky.com/paramountplus-activate.

4. Sign in with your Sky iD. You'll be taken to Paramount+ to create your account. Enter your email address and choose a password, these do not need to be the same as your Sky iD

5. Open the Paramount+ app on your Sky Glass TV or Sky Stream puck.

6. Click Sign in with Paramount+ (the button will turn blue when selected).

7. You can click to sign in either On the web or On my TV. If you select On the web, you will be asked to go to paramountplus.com/tv on your computer or mobile device, and enter the code shown on your screen. If you select On my tv, you will be asked to enter the sign in details you created on the Paramount+ website. 

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion