Discussion topic: Discovery +

This message was authored by Dannyboy100 This message was authored by: Dannyboy100

Discovery +

Can't get discovery +on sky glass 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Discovery +

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you go into your account within the Discovery Plus app or website, and go to "manage your account" what does it show under the Subscription section. It should say "discovery + via sky" if you have successfully linked your sky and discovery + accounts.

Also is it all content that fails to work, or only sports (TNT) content?

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Dannyboy100 for the forum to assist you will need to provide more information. What do you mean by can't get? What steps have you performed so far?

NOT a Sky Employee

Dannyboy100
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dannyboy100 This message was authored by: Dannyboy100

Go throw process put in code on my phone tells me all set up on TV as well then tells me to up grade to watch I'm supposed to be free

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

If you go into your account within the Discovery Plus app or website, and go to "manage your account" what does it show under the Subscription section. It should say "discovery + via sky" if you have successfully linked your sky and discovery + accounts.

Also is it all content that fails to work, or only sports (TNT) content?

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion