Discussion topic: TNT sport differing prices

This message was authored by StevieG4662 This message was authored by: StevieG4662

TNT sport differing prices

I am cheesed off that as a SKY VIP Member of some 20+ years I will be charged £30 per month to add TNT Sport package but if I was a new Sky Stream customer I could get it for £25 per month. Where is the loyalty from SKY 🤬🤬🤬🤬

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: TNT sport differing prices

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@StevieG4662  every customer is a vip regardless of how long you have been one

vip status has no bearing whatsoever on what customers pay I'm afraid 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
StevieG4662
Topic Author
This message was authored by StevieG4662 This message was authored by: StevieG4662

Ok thats fine if everyone is a VIP regardless of length of time with sky however that still doesnt get away from the fact that as a current sky user I would have to pay more than a new customer  to get TNT Sport - unfair

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@StevieG4662  I don't disagree but unfortunately it is the way of the world and now seems to be normal.  These days new customers also get better rates for car insurance and utilities to give just two examples 😡

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by stereohaven This message was authored by: stereohaven

@StevieG4662 

Unless you are absolutely fixated on having access via the Sky TV Guide to the channels, I highly recommend reviewing the many alternative ways to buy app only access to Discovery+ Premium including TNT Sport, which you can still login to and watch on your Sky Glass. 

You can get it cheaper with certain broadband providers, or even included with some mobile contracts and it includes HD and UHD as standard.

I understand your pain on pricing though, I have Sky Q, it offers me to upgrade for £27 per month but if I click on the tile the price is £30. For reference, I pay £10.

-------------------------

LG B6 OLED | Sky Q | BT Smart Hub 2 | Apple TV 4K | Xbox One S

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion