Help
Help

Sky Go on PC, Laptop & Mac
Occasional Visitor
greg77
Accepted Solution

scenario workflow failure 20310

any ideas regarding this error message?? i'm unable to watch any content

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: scenario workflow failure 20310

This should fix it:

Right Click > Silverlight > Application Storage > Delete All, leave the tick in the enable storage box at the bottom and then reboot your computer.

or

Open Microsoft Silverlight by going to the Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft Silverlight.
Click on the Application Storage tab.
Ensure the box is checked to Enable Application Storage at the bottom of the window.
Select any entries in the window that mention Sky, Sky Go or Sky Player and hit the delete button to remove these entries.
Click on the Playback tab and ensure the box is checked to Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback. Then reboot your computer.

Please note that if you do this you might find your computer is unregistered and if you have already made a change recently you might have to wait a month to use SkyGo again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
Helen+Phillpotts

I have done this 3 or 4 times and I still cant play online content. 

Community Coordinator
Peter-Ed

HI Helen+Phillpotts, 

Thanks for coming to us here on the Forum,

Can you please tell me what device you are trying to access SkyGo on? Is the exact message that you get the scenario workflow failure 20310? Is there anything else that you have tried for this? Have you tried more than one browser? What browser are you using and what version of this are you using?

If you can give us further information we will try to help you as much as possible.

Many Thanks, 

Pete
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Visitor
Helen+Phillpotts

I have tried it on OPERA and Explorer 10 and I get the same thing the error is the same

So for any show that says you have to watch it onlline and not download I can not watch and I am only on my laptop

Very frustrating

Visitor
Helen+Phillpotts

Oh yes and its scenario workflow failure 20310

It bufferes up to 99% ready to play then that appears

Visitor
Helen+Phillpotts

Any help would be much appreciated!?

Stuart27

Hi

I am also getting this message but so far it only seems to be when trying to watch movies, I am using Windows Vista and Firefox, I have also tried IE butget the same issue.

I can watch the sports channels and other things ok but cannot watch Movies. I have even tried watching Movies I have already watched and get the same error

Hope someone can help

Stuart

Super User
caesarome

My post (2nd one in this topic) didn't fix the issue for you ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Stuart27

Hi

I have tried this and it has resolved the issue

Occasional Visitor
tinman333

works fine now.

Occasional Visitor
Althalus401

[ Edited ]

I was watching a video and experienced a power failure.

After reboot I got the Scenario Workflow Failurecor: 20310 error.

I went through all the steps outlined above. I use Firefox which is up to date as is Silverlight.

Despite all this I am still getting the error on trying to view anything.

Super User
caesarome

Have a read of this:

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Go/Sky-Go-Fix-C-1501-C-1503-and-C-16000-C-16040-C-4110-T-3137/ta-p/5...

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Mackemsky26

Brilliant worked a treat