Discussion topic: Activating SkyGo on Apple TV

This message was authored by Caroltj This message was authored by: Caroltj

Activating SkyGo on Apple TV

Hi,

I currently use SkyGo on a games console and I just bought an Apple TV box with the intention of streaming SkyGo through this instead of the console to enable us to use SkyGo and the console at the same time.

I am a Sky Q customer, but upon setting up the Apple Box it seems I need a multiroom subscription to allows this. I am happy to add this to my subscription to allow me to make the desired change, but I was wondering if there will likely be any other barriers that stop me from streaming SkyGo on my Apple TV in this way? As I dont want to committ to the subscription only to find out that it still wont work!

Will this subscription activate immediately? Or will I need the new mini box to arrive? (I dont think ill need this as ill be using the Apple TV box)

Any insight will be very useful - thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Activating SkyGo on Apple TV

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As long as you have multiscreen on your account then Sky Go on the Apple TV should work as per this:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-go-what-do-you-need-help-with

For Sky Go on Apple TV, you'll also need a Sky Multiscreen

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion