Discussion topic: Can’t play my recordings on Sky Go on my ipad. It has been working fine for months then the attached

This message was authored by David+John+White This message was authored by: David+John+White

Can’t play my recordings on Sky Go on my ipad. It has been working fine for months then the attached

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Can’t play my recordings on Sky Go on my ipad. It has been working fine for months then the atta

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It is difficult to see from your image but is your iPad and your Sky Q box both connected to the same broadband network. If they are do you have a multiscreen connection and if you do have you tried rebooting both your Sky Q box and the iPad ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Can’t play my recordings on Sky Go on my ipad. It has been working fine for months then the atta

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It is difficult to see from your image but is your iPad and your Sky Q box both connected to the same broadband network. If they are do you have a multiscreen connection and if you do have you tried rebooting both your Sky Q box and the iPad ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
David+John+White
Topic Author
This message was authored by David+John+White This message was authored by: David+John+White

Many thanks this has worked 

👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion