Discussion topic: Chromebook Sky Go issues again

This message was authored by Skyuser333 This message was authored by: Skyuser333

Chromebook Sky Go issues again

My chromebook updated to Version 118.0.5993.86 (Official Build) (64-bit) a few days ago and now the recording option is missing and ITV local news is the wrong region.
I have tried all the usual solutions ie restarting router and Sky Q box, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, I even powerwashed my chromebook. Does anyone have the same issue or even better a solution?
I pay extra for Sky Go extra so the app should not have so many issues especially as chromebook are now very popular. Hope sky are aware and a fix is sort asap.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Chromebook Sky Go issues again

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Skyuser333 wrote:

Hope sky are aware and a fix is sort asap.

You can let the know via this email address - apps@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Skyuser333
Topic Author
This message was authored by Skyuser333 This message was authored by: Skyuser333

Re: Chromebook Sky Go issues again

Well some how many hours later doing nothing after everthing posted above everything has been restored, hope it stays 'fixed', had no updates either. I can watch my recordings while OH watches his sport on the tv now.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion