Discussion topic: Code: 1410

This message was authored by IAG2023 This message was authored by: IAG2023

Code: 1410

Whenever I try to play anything on Sky Go on my laptop it gives me the following message:

'You need the following Sky TV subscription to watch this show. Code: 1410' (when trying to watch terrestrial tv) OR 'You need the following Sky TV subscription to watch this show. Code: 1310' (when trying to watch Sky Atlantic).

I have a Sky subscription that includes Sky Atantic so I don't know what the problem is. I previously used a different log in a few years ago but I have since uninstalled the Sky Go app and reinstalled it and I have changed my username/password a couple of times but to no avail. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Code: 1410

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@IAG2023 wrote:

I have a Sky subscription that includes Sky Atantic

Do you have the Sky Signature package on your account or the old Boxset one is you have been with Sky for a while because while you can view the live Sky Atlantic channel content from the Boxset section would require either of these packages.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
IAG2023
Topic Author

Thanks @caesarome. I have a Sky signature package. Presumably I should be able to watch terrestrial tv on Sky Go even if I don't have the boxset package?

The Sky Signature package includes boxsets so are you sure you are signed into the app with the correct username and password ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
IAG2023
Topic Author

Yes, I changed my username and password and I've signed out and logged in again numerous times, but I still see the same message unfortunately.

My guess is that you are using the wrong login details so to get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi, thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to IAG2023.

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this chat session now, due to no further response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

IAG2023
Topic Author

Could you re-escalate this please? I sent some details via Community Messaging but I never heard back. 

Thanks.

I have done this for you @IAG2023 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent IAG2023 another invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by AlbertoA This message was authored by: AlbertoA

Hi,

I have exactly the same issues, same subscription as the OP. I checked if my IDs is correct by logging into sky.com and looking at the bills page. Could someone please escalate this?

Cheers

@AlbertoA 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to AlberoA.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - After a private chat with AlbertoA the issue has been resolved

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion