Discussion topic: Error e07282b0 xbox skygo

This message was authored by Jack+wngland This message was authored by: Jack+wngland

Error e07282b0 xbox skygo

I have received this error code on sky go Xbox. It comes with the message "there was a problem streaming this channel. Please select another channel. 
however switching on and off and deleting app / re registering hasn't worked either

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel-F This message was authored by: Daniel-F Answer

Re: Error e07282b0 xbox skygo

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Thanks for sharing the information that you have done so far on this matter 🙂

We would like to clarify the following steps help resolve this or not when you can:

1) If you have spare ethernet (LAN) cable, plug one end of the cable to the Xbox and the other to the router. 

2) Update the xbox to use a wired connectioned

3) Start the app

4) Attempt to playback live content or on demand content.

If you don't have a spare ethernet cable, can you try changing the WiFi channel you are are on and try restarting the xbox before attempting playback in the app.  You can change your WiFi channel using the steps found on this Community article.

Whether this does or does not resolve the issue, can you please confirm one way or the other along with the following information:

What console are you using?

Does the problem impact Live TV, On Demand Content or both?

What channels are you seeing the problem on?

If you reset the network settings for the consoles connection to your router, does this help?

Who is your broadband service provider?

Thanks,

Daniel
Community Moderator

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by chelby84 This message was authored by: chelby84

Hi, We have had this error code for the past 3 days now. We are using the Sky Go app whilst we wait for an engineer to install our q boxes. We haven't had a problem beforehand, but now we do. So we haven't been able to watch the TV for this amount of time. And can not get to speak to someone as the call just sends a text. Rather frustrating when I've been with Sky for 9 years and paying for services we can not currently use.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now after not receiving further response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Jack+wngland
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jack+wngland This message was authored by: Jack+wngland

I still need help? I have had no response?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jack+wngland 

Did you respond to the chat invite ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Katie5 This message was authored by: Katie5

Error code e07282b0

App on my Xbox One shows this message when trying to watch live tv, however doesnt on other devices on the same wifi

Re: Error code e07282b0

Have you tried deleting the app then installing it again ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by JulieElle This message was authored by: JulieElle

Xbox error message e07282b0

My Xbox is displaying error message e07282b0 used to work but has since started with this? Have sky multiroom as well on our package

Re: Xbox error message e07282b0

@JulieElle 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Xbox error message e07282b0

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @JulieElle an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Ben30 This message was authored by: Ben30

error code e07282b0

My dad reset the wifi yesterday at the hub, i now cant use my sky go on my xbox . I have been using sky go on my xbox for 5 years or more now and i all of a sudden cannot use it. I have tried everything from resetting my xbox too reinstalling the app etc.. ive tried so many things but nothing is working. Is there anything i can do to fix this or is it something sky has to do.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: error code e07282b0

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Ben30 , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by jc19071980 This message was authored by: jc19071980

Why invite to private chats why not just post what needs to be done to fix it I also now have it  right after sky braking my internet for over a week 

Some issues can only be fixed an account by account basis so there isn't always a one fix fits all for certain issues.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion