Discussion topic: Error e07282b0 xbox skygo

This message was authored by Rich86 This message was authored by: Rich86

Re: Error e07282b0 xbox skygo

Hello,

I am now having this problem too and I have just moved into a new property and I am now with Sky Broadband 😉.

All other streaming programs on my Xbox work completely fine.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Error message on sky go (e07282b0)

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - Spoken to @Paul+Jackson23  and after troubleshooting and investigations, the customers Sky Go is now working 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Dannyb1509 This message was authored by: Dannyb1509

Did you get an answer same as just happened to me tonight after switching to fibre 

This message was authored by Dannyb1509 This message was authored by: Dannyb1509

e07282bo Error code sky go on Xbox

After switching to sky fibre tonight i now can't watch sky go on my Xbox and it's coming up with the error code 

e07282bo, any help? As I have seen on this community a lot of people have asked but go reply or solution for it? 

This message was authored by Arymore This message was authored by: Arymore

Sky go on Xbox stopped working after I’ve installed new bb router from sky today. Xbox code e7282b0

Sky Go stopped playing on Xbox after switching to sky broadband today. 
was fine before now just get e7282b0 and the white ring of death.

So how do we fix this as you don't give any answers? 

Can you tell us all how to fix this then? What is the answer please 

This message was authored by MasonA This message was authored by: MasonA

Hi I am having the same problem on my Xbox series x on the sky go app it works with mobile data just not wifi we have recently moved into a new property and have received our wifi router the wifi is working fine with everything just not the sky go app on the Xbox 

This message was authored by Jon55 This message was authored by: Jon55

Bump to this thread. Seems quite a few people are getting this and a fix would be appreciated. 
Now on Sky full fibre here and having the same issue. 

Reset sky broadband hub and it started working 

This message was authored by Jon55 This message was authored by: Jon55

A reset as in Revert back to factory settings, or simply a reboot?

Unfortunately reboots of the router and ONT box have not resolved the issue. 

This message was authored by Warwick This message was authored by: Warwick

Error e07282b0 xbox skygo

My sky go is not working ! Error e07282b0 xbox skygo ??? Can I please have some help ? 

This message was authored by joseph5 This message was authored by: joseph5

Sky Go stopped playing on Xbox after switching to sky broadband today. 
was fine before now just get e7282b0 and the white ring of death.

This message was authored by Ash101 This message was authored by: Ash101

I'm having the same issue and error message. All other apps stream fine but not sky go (either live or on demand). 

This message was authored by BrenAsh1 This message was authored by: BrenAsh1

I'm experiencing the same issue. Please help! I spent 1 hour on the phone last night with the Sky help team and was passed between five people before being cut off! No one was able to help and no one called me back. The sky go app has been working fine for a long time and suddenly stopped. It works on other devices but not the Xbox. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app and even factory reset the Xbox but nothing has worked. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion