Discussion topic: Error e07282b0 xbox skygo

This message was authored by Daniel-F This message was authored by: Daniel-F Answer

Re: Error e07282b0 xbox skygo

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Thanks for sharing the information that you have done so far on this matter 🙂

We would like to clarify the following steps help resolve this or not when you can:

1) If you have spare ethernet (LAN) cable, plug one end of the cable to the Xbox and the other to the router. 

2) Update the xbox to use a wired connectioned

3) Start the app

4) Attempt to playback live content or on demand content.

If you don't have a spare ethernet cable, can you try changing the WiFi channel you are are on and try restarting the xbox before attempting playback in the app.  You can change your WiFi channel using the steps found on this Community article.

Whether this does or does not resolve the issue, can you please confirm one way or the other along with the following information:

What console are you using?

Does the problem impact Live TV, On Demand Content or both?

What channels are you seeing the problem on?

If you reset the network settings for the consoles connection to your router, does this help?

Who is your broadband service provider?

Thanks,

Daniel
Community Moderator
This message was authored by BrenAsh1 This message was authored by: BrenAsh1

Hi Daniel

I have tried using the app whilst the Xbox is connected to the internet via an Ethernet cable and also wirelessly. Neither option resolves the issue. 

I am using an Xbox series S. 

It is affecting both live and on-demand content from playing. For on-demand content the pre show adverts play but the selected program fails to load and displays the same error message as live tv ("sorry but there was a problem playing the selected video, please try again." e07282b0). 

This happens for all channels (terrestrial and sky). 

I also changed the WiFi channel after your suggestion but this didn't change anything and the problem still occurs. Also on this matter I have attempted to revert the WiFi channel back to auto but it no longer seems to allow this.

My broadband provider is Sky. 

Really hoping you can help as this is very frustrating. 

many thanks

This message was authored by BrenAsh1 This message was authored by: BrenAsh1

Just to follow up on my previous comment. I reset my WiFi router as well today to see if that helped. I managed to reset my WiFi channel to auto but the issue still persists with the sky go app on my Xbox. 

Just to try and identify what's causing the issue I connected my laptop to my tv via the same hdmi cable as my Xbox whilst connected to the internet in the same manner. I was able to watch sky go via the app using this method so still very confused why the Xbox won't work essentially since it's all been factory reset. 

This message was authored by EdwinaE This message was authored by: EdwinaE

Error when playing sky go

Hi there, for some reason im getting an error when trying to play sky go though my Xbox series X. No channels are playing and I'm getting this error code: e07282b0

I have recently switched to sky broadband but it was working fine before I switched. 

Sky Go not working Xbox series X

Hi there, for some reason im getting an error when trying to play sky go though my Xbox series X. No channels are playing and I'm getting this error code: e07282b0

I have recently switched to sky broadband but it was working fine before I switched. 

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Sky Go not working Xbox series X

@EdwinaE wrote:

Have a look at the post marked Answer on this thread.

Re: Sky Go not working Xbox series X

Hi @Padam_Padam no luck unfortunately!

This message was authored by Tokestony This message was authored by: Tokestony

Any update on this yet? Issue still persisting. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion