Discussion topic: Error when trying to record on Sky box from Sky Go. “Sorry, something went wrong.”

This message was authored by bobcucumber This message was authored by: bobcucumber

Error when trying to record on Sky box from Sky Go. “Sorry, something went wrong.”

When trying to record on Sky box from the Sky Go App I get the error message "Sorry, something went wrong. Record request not sent".

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Error when trying to record on Sky box from Sky Go. “Sorry, something went wrong.”

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you based in Wales ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
bobcucumber
Topic Author
This message was authored by bobcucumber This message was authored by: bobcucumber

Re: Error when trying to record on Sky box from Sky Go. “Sorry, something went wrong.”

No, Buckinghamshire.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Can you set a recording from here and if the same happens make sure you region is correct at the top of the page:

https://www.sky.com/tv-guide/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
bobcucumber
Topic Author

Thanks. Region is correct. I seem to get an error on that site whatever I try to set to record.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion