Discussion topic: I can watch Sky Cricket on my TV but Sky Go says I need a subscription, which I already have!

This message was authored by lewisar This message was authored by: lewisar

I can watch Sky Cricket on my TV but Sky Go says I need a subscription, which I already have!

I have a subscription to Sky Cricket via my Sky Q box. I can watch it on TV but not via Sky Go, which says I need a subscription.

Any suggestions please?

Best Answers
lewisar
Topic Author
This message was authored by lewisar This message was authored by: lewisar Answer

Re: I can watch Sky Cricket on my TV but Sky Go says I need a subscription, which I already have!

Ok - I had to sign out and sign in again! I think it must have cached my account details/subscriptions etc from before I added the Cricket about 6 weeks ago!

Many thanks @caesarome 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

lewisar
Topic Author
This message was authored by lewisar This message was authored by: lewisar

Re: I can watch Sky Cricket on my TV but Sky Go says I need a subscription, which I already have!

Update: I'm trying to watch it on a Windows PC. I just noticed that it works on my mobile phone.

Should I set the PC app to "connect to Sky Q Box" or not? It doesn't make any difference either way

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lewisar wrote:

Should I set the PC app to "connect to Sky Q Box" or not? It doesn't make any difference either way

If you have multiscreen you can set it to connect to the Q box otherwise leave this disabled.

Are you using the correct login details with the PC version ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
lewisar
Topic Author
This message was authored by lewisar This message was authored by: lewisar Answer

Ok - I had to sign out and sign in again! I think it must have cached my account details/subscriptions etc from before I added the Cricket about 6 weeks ago!

Many thanks @caesarome 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion