Discussion topic: I've just got SkyGo, do I have to pay for Sky Cinema?

This message was authored by MM9 This message was authored by: MM9

I've just got SkyGo, do I have to pay for Sky Cinema?

HI. I've just got SkyGo but have had a Sky subscription for years. My current subscription doesn't cover Sky Cinema or Comedy etc but I seem to be able to access them on my laptop on Sky Go. I don't want to get charged for them though - am I getting them free for some reason or do they charge when I download anything? Thanks! 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I've just got SkyGo, do I have to pay for Sky Cinema?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Your post is a little confusing, you get Sky Go as an add-on to your TV service so I take it you are not a new customer to Sky and that you have just started using Sky Go or are you actually new to Sky ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: I've just got SkyGo, do I have to pay for Sky Cinema?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MM9 

Typically Go gives access to the full range of Sky content at no additional cost during the period between an order being placed and the point where the Sky hardware associated with the subscription is activated at the customer address.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion