Discussion topic: Just downloaded sky go on my mobile phone as currently unable to watch to watch bt sport ? Whyn

This message was authored by Yellow+roses This message was authored by: Yellow+roses

Just downloaded sky go on my mobile phone as currently unable to watch to watch bt sport ? Whyn

Just downloaded sky go onto my mobile as unable to watch sky via my skybox & tv currently, awaiting an engineer, but I'm unable to watch bt sport which I usually can thru my tv so why is it not available to me via my sky go app ? 

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Just downloaded sky go on my mobile phone as currently unable to watch to watch bt sport ? Whyn

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Yellow+roses 

Typically that's because the channel owner has their own app and so won't permit Sky to put their content into Go

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

Re: Just downloaded sky go on my mobile phone as currently unable to watch to watch bt sport ? Whyn

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@TimmyBGood wrote:

@Yellow+roses 

Typically that's because the channel owner has their own app and so won't permit Sky to put their content into Go

Just checked my Sky Go app and can watch BT Sports 1, 2 & 3.  @Yellow+roses  What contract are you on?  There are various levels that dictate on how many devices / screens you can watch BT Sport

I am just another Sky customer!
Yellow+roses
Topic Author
This message was authored by Yellow+roses This message was authored by: Yellow+roses

Its because I've got and pay for my bt sport option via bt & bt broadband, not sky specifically, so i need to upgrade my sky subscription if i want to watch it via sky go on my mobile.

Thanks for your responses.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion