Discussion topic: My Sky Go works once, then stops

This message was authored by SilverKevin This message was authored by: SilverKevin

My Sky Go works once, then stops

I have an Amazon Fire HD8 I can install Sky Go and use it without any problems. I close the session and when I re-start Sky Go launches, but when I try and watch say Live Cricket it fails saying there is a technical issue and to try again later. I then unistall the app, download it again and install it and it works first time.

Please can you advise why this is happening and the solution to ensure the app works each time its launched and not require me to unistall/re-install every time I use it.

Many thanks

Kevin

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: My Sky Go works once, then stops

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try signing out of the app then reboot your device and the sign back into the app.

Try linking your Sky ID to your account, help on doing this can be found here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-id-cant-access-all-my-services

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try signing out of the app then reboot your device and the sign back into the app.

Try linking your Sky ID to your account, help on doing this can be found here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-id-cant-access-all-my-services

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
SilverKevin
Topic Author
This message was authored by SilverKevin This message was authored by: SilverKevin

Many thanks, seesm to be signing out issue. I have successfully restarted and the App now work.

Thanks

Kevin

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion