Discussion topic: Re: Sky Sports on Virgin TV

This message was authored by ChrisHatty99 This message was authored by: ChrisHatty99

Re: Sky Sports on Virgin TV

When I get to the sky sports app and log in with using the Virgin media icon it says I have reached my device limit. How can I solve this? As I don't have sky I can't find where I can go to delete any old devices

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ChrisHatty99 

As you are a paying Virgin Media customer you would need to ask them via their forum about this as we can only tell you where to find it if you are a paying Sky TV customer here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
ChrisHatty99
Topic Author
This message was authored by ChrisHatty99 This message was authored by: ChrisHatty99

Thanks for the reply.

The only reason I asked here is that I can control my devices on Virgin media and all other channels work like sky movies and TNT sports.

It's only when I have to sign in on sky sports it mentions the device limit.

So I'm guessing as an ex Sky customer that perhaps I have old devices on there but can't access the app to delete them.

I would assume Sky could help with that 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ChrisHatty99 wrote:

So I'm guessing as an ex Sky customer that perhaps I have old devices on there but can't access the app to delete them.

I'm not sure that would come into it as your old Sky account will have been closed after you left so any devices you did have on it would be removed.

Put virgin go devices into Google as I think the first result is what you want.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
ChrisHatty99
Topic Author

That's solved it.

Thank you so much 

over 1 hour on the phone to virgin and they still didn't solve it.

Thank you for your help and quick replies 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion