Discussion topic: SKY GO app

This message was authored by Captain+Haddock This message was authored by: Captain+Haddock

SKY GO app

I've seen from a previous discussion that the TV guide on Sky Go app doesn't have a grid view like the option in the Sky+ app but does anyone know why the TV guides between my Sky+ box and the Sky Go app don't match?

By this I mean channels 101 to 105 on my Sky+ box are the HD versions of the channels BBC1 through to Channel 5 but on the Sky Go app they are the SD versions. 

I get that the Sky+ app is out of support but it feels like the the alternative is actually less functional rather than being progress.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: SKY GO app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Report it to apps@sky.uk but I get the feeling they aren't too bothered 😞

The Sky+ app had inconsistencies like this for years until they killed it 😞

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Report it to apps@sky.uk but I get the feeling they aren't too bothered 😞

The Sky+ app had inconsistencies like this for years until they killed it 😞

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

The guide in your Sky+ box is correct, the one in the Sky+ and Sky Go app isn't as some HD channels can be found further down the guide in the 800 and 900 range for the HD versions.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion