Discussion topic: Sky Go Error 60

This message was authored by JAC74 This message was authored by: JAC74

Sky Go Error 60

Hi,

For some reason I can't watch the live premiere league game on my tablet or phone yet live rugby is fine.

I cleared the cache uninstall and reinstalled and restarted the device.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22 Answer

Re: SkyvGo Error 60

Posted by a Sky employee

Morning all,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this error code. What type of device are you attempting to use, and if it's Apple or Android could you confirm the Software Version you're running?

Thanks,

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by PerterFurner This message was authored by: PerterFurner

Can not watch any live sport on iPhone I pad 

This message was authored by Johnny2tees This message was authored by: Johnny2tees

Me too. I have had to go to a. Illegal stream which begs the question why am I paying for it 

This message was authored by Mack10 This message was authored by: Mack10

Sky Go App Error Code 60

Up until the last few days I have been using Sky Go quite regularly on my iPhone and IPad. Over the last few days it will not load Sky Sports Premier League channel and returns error.

"An unknown error occurred. Please try again. Error code 60"

IMG_4008.jpeg

I've tried restarting on both devices and same error occurs. 

This message was authored by brianb888 This message was authored by: brianb888

Yeah I'm getting the same error. Paying a fortune each month for sports package. Absolute joke

This message was authored by help+play This message was authored by: help+play

Getting error code 60 just for Sky sports.  What's the solution?

This message was authored by franky1 This message was authored by: franky1

What is error 60

can't watch game, error 60 is what I am told

This message was authored by mickoneill This message was authored by: mickoneill

Same issue for me. Very frustrating especially as every other channel is working on Sky Go.

This message was authored by DotsCl This message was authored by: DotsCl

Same here, never had an issue before now getting error code 60. No issues on any other channels, except sky sports... why do I bother paying for Sports,  if I can't watch it, come on Sky, poor service!!!

This message was authored by DotsCl This message was authored by: DotsCl

An unknown error occurred, please try again. Error Code 60.

Can't watch live match on Sky sports on my Sky Go app. Get the following after the game briefly attempts to load: An unknown error occurred, please try again. Error Code 60.  I've never had an issue on any of my devices before. I've tried 3 devices and I've just tried 5 other channels, all other channels allow live viewing, only Sky Sports has the issue. This is extremely frustrating given the hefty sum I have to stump up each month the watch sky sports. Can you please resolve asap Sky. Or provide me with a refund for the days my service is unavailable. Going by posts in the community many others have the same issue in the last few days. Thankyou.

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Morning all,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this error code. What type of device are you attempting to use, and if it's Apple or Android could you confirm the Software Version you're running?

Thanks,

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by help+play This message was authored by: help+play

Samsung Galaxy S23

One UI version 6.0

Everything i checked working except sky sports.  Makes no sense

This message was authored by Mack10 This message was authored by: Mack10

iPhone 11

iOS 16.6.1

Sky Go 24.1.1 (999114f)

---------

This message was authored by ShaneMcG This message was authored by: ShaneMcG

I'm getting the very same message for the Sky Sports PL HD channel on the Sky Go app. However Sky Sports Main Event HD works fine! TNT Sports also seems t be  working just fine. So it juse seems to be that PL HD channel thasts having the problem.?

(Google Pixel Pro 8, Android)

This message was authored by Johnny2tees This message was authored by: Johnny2tees

Android. Tried my tablet, phone with WiFi and mobile data and it's still the same. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion