Discussion topic: Sky Go Extra with Sky Mobile

This message was authored by S84A This message was authored by: S84A

Sky Go Extra with Sky Mobile

I'm pretty sure my sky mobile contract states that as a sky mobile customer with sky tv, I get sky go extra at no extra cost. However this was removed from my package when I cancelled multiscreen and when I contacted sky today they said sky go extra is only available if you have multiscreen. 

Anyone else had this?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go Extra with Sky Mobile

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What you have been told looks like it is correct:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/what-is-sky-go-extra

You’ll need a Sky Multiscreen or Sky Glass/Sky Stream Whole Home subscription, or you can pay the monthly cost to use it (Sky+ and Sky Q customers only). 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
S84A
Topic Author
This message was authored by S84A This message was authored by: S84A

I've just read the Sky mobile contract again. 

"If you're a Sky TV customer with Sky Mobile, you can watch Sky TV and use any Sky apps on the go without using your data. Plus you get Sky Go Extra at no extra cost, so you can download on demand programmes to watch later. "

I can download on demand programmes to my phone or tablet, which to be honest I didn't realise wasn't part of standard sky go, but I can't get sky on the xbox. So a version of sky go extra, just not the full one?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@S84A wrote:

I can download on demand programmes to my phone or tablet, which to be honest I didn't realise wasn't part of standard sky go, 

It was always the case that you need Sky Go extra to download but I would call Sky about this because it does appear that a Sky Mobile customer you should get access to Sky Go Extra. I know this was the case when Sky first started Sky Mobile but wasn't sure if this was still the case now so let is know what they say.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion