Discussion topic: Sky Go PS5 Outdated

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Sky Go PS5 Outdated

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We’ve sent norman5505  an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by Messyboy This message was authored by: Messyboy

I'm having the same issue I thought I had sky go Extra or is it because my sky glass no longer whole home package?

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

@Messyboy wrote:

I'm having the same issue I thought I had sky go Extra or is it because my sky glass no longer whole home package?

That's correct @Messyboy - you need the whole home subscription to watch on games consoles

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @Norman5505 and there was no Sky go extra on the account, added the vip offer.

Thanks again for the escalation have a great day 🙂

This message was authored by Norman5505 This message was authored by: Norman5505

Thanks for the help @Greenfingers001 and also thanks to @caesarome for escalating the problem

everything working well on the PS5, thanks

This message was authored by PG4815 This message was authored by: PG4815

Hi there,

I updated my PS5 app last night and then couldn't log in? My details are definitely correct as I logged in on the website after and on my tablet. I just keep getting 'my username and password don't match' on my PS5. I have checked through this thread and I do have Sky Go Extra on my account so I'm not sure why this is happening...any help?

Thanks!

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@PG4815 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent Norman5505 an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - Spoken to Norman5505 - we tried accessing the account but it is locked to a special team which we provided contact info for 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by maureen+speed This message was authored by: maureen+speed

I have already made a post and had not one reply from sky . My app does not work after I updated it . Can anyone help me please thank you . 

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

@maureen+speed wrote:

I have already made a post and had not one reply from sky . My app does not work after I updated it . Can anyone help me please thank you . 

I have escalated your post to a Sky Staff Expert

Check out the link below that explains the process
Escalating a post to a Sky expert

This message was authored by SkyPeach33 This message was authored by: SkyPeach33

Hi there

I have updated to the new PS5 app and getting this message when I login even though I do already have Sky go extra, please can someone help?

Thanks

What message are you seeing, if it is the upgrade one the are you a Sky Q or Sky Glass customer ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by SkyPeach33 This message was authored by: SkyPeach33

I'm getting the "you need sky multiroom or sky go extra" message and I have Sky Glass (used to have Sky Q). I still have Sky Go Extra and have been using it until I upgraded the PS5 app. 

With Sky Glass you also need the Whole Home package before being able to use the app on your console.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion