Discussion topic: Sky Go PS5 Outdated

This message was authored by UserTB This message was authored by: UserTB

Re: Sky Go PS5 Outdated

@caesarome 

Something went wrong. Please try again. (7b9850cdf)

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@UserTB 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent UserTB an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by rjfdes This message was authored by: rjfdes

You can't use Sky Go on this device yet. You'll need a Sky Q Multiscreen, Sky Glass Whole Home or Sky Go Extra subscription to access Sky Go on this device. 

please can you look at my account and enable access so I can use on my PS5?

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

@rjfdes wrote:

You can't use Sky Go on this device yet. You'll need a Sky Q Multiscreen, Sky Glass Whole Home or Sky Go Extra subscription to access Sky Go on this device. 

I have escalated your post to a Sky Staff Expert

Check out the link below that explains the process
Escalating a post to a Sky expert

Note: you have 48 hours to reply once you have the invite

@rjfdes wrote:

@rjfdes 

You haven't said what packages you have as at the very least you need Sky Go Extra so do you have this ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for chatting to us @UserTB. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

This message was authored by Anthony44Lh This message was authored by: Anthony44Lh

While it has been updated, it's still capped at 720p we should be able to at least have 1080p for this reason I had to get a sky steam box because I felt like my 4k tv wasn't being utilised properly, but of course my sports channels are on the sky go on the ps5; so still have to watch 720p sports until October when I put the whole package on the steam, it's 2023 come on sky; give us 4k or at least full Hd. 

This message was authored by tinkabell24 This message was authored by: tinkabell24

Unable to watch sky go through ps5. Getting a message for multi screen, which we have.

@tinkabell24 wrote:

Unable to watch sky go through ps5. Getting a message for multi screen, which we have.

Is Sky Go Extra on your account?

This message was authored by Frustrated85 This message was authored by: Frustrated85

I am having the same issue. Sky go working perfectly on my phone and laptop but will not log in on ps5

@Frustrated85 

Is it asking you to upgrade or does it get stuck when logging in ?

This message was authored by Frustrated85 This message was authored by: Frustrated85

It's telling me " you can't use sky go on this device yet. You'll need sky q multiscreen, sky glass whole home or sky go extra subscription to access sky go on this device" I have both sky glass and sky go

@Frustrated85 wrote:

It's telling me " you can't use sky go on this device yet. You'll need sky q multiscreen, sky glass whole home or sky go extra subscription to access sky go on this device" I have both sky glass and sky go

"Sky Glass" and "Sky Go" are not the same thing as "Sky Glass Whole Home" And "Sky Glass Extra"

So how do I upgrade to it

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion