Discussion topic: Sky Go Stuck on blue screen on MacBook Pro with M1 chip.

This message was authored by Tres21 This message was authored by: Tres21

Sky Go Stuck on blue screen on MacBook Pro with M1 chip.

Hello Support-Team, unfortunately my Sky Go account is not working on my Apple MacBook Air with macOS Sonoma version 14.3.1. The MacBook Air is using the M1 chip. Everytime I want to start SkyGo the starting picture (blue) freezes and the app is not loading at all. I have uninstalled and re reinstalled the app multiple times with the same result. I have done some research and the app may need Rosetta 2 to operate, the problem is that when installing/ running the app rosetta should automatically pop up as a permission but it doesnt. is there any way this can be resolved. I have checked every single message on this website that is similar to my problem and no one seems to give a solution! . PLease can someone help us!!!

All Replies

Tres21
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tres21 This message was authored by: Tres21

Re: Sky Go Stuck on blue screen on MacBook Pro with M1 chip.

EDIT: Hello Support-Team, unfortunately my Sky Go account is not working on my Apple MacBook Pro  with macOS Sonoma version 14.3.1. The MacBook Pro is using the M1 chip. Everytime I want to start SkyGo the starting picture (blue) freezes and the app is not loading at all. I have uninstalled and re reinstalled the app multiple times with the same result. I have done some research and the app may need Rosetta 2 to operate, the problem is that when installing/ running the app rosetta should automatically pop up as a permission but it doesnt. is there any way this can be resolved. I have checked every single message on this website that is similar to my problem and no one seems to give a solution! . PLease can someone help us!!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion