Discussion topic: Sky Go can't connect Error 1.12

This message was authored by Fed+Up+Man This message was authored by: Fed+Up+Man

Sky Go can't connect Error 1.12

When I try to view any content on Sky Go it comes up with "Preparing" then goes blank and then flashes up an error message 1.12 

The device is a Samsung Android tablet which is connected to the internet but Sky Go acts like it isn't connected. I have deleted and reinstalled and shut down and restarted the device but no joy.

All Replies

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Sky Go can't connect Error 1.12

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
Fed+Up+Man
Topic Author
This message was authored by Fed+Up+Man This message was authored by: Fed+Up+Man

Thanks for your reply.

Yesterday evening I spoke to one of your technical people on the telephone and he was able to fix the problem for me.

This message was authored by Theo1810 This message was authored by: Theo1810

This is happening me too, I was getting a different error code error 1 [-41942871]  but then today error 1:12 showed up. I've not been able to use skygo now for a good few days on my android device. Tried another Apple device in my household and it works fine. 

This message was authored by Slogger6 This message was authored by: Slogger6

Seems the same problem others have with error 1.12 on my android phone. Also Sky will not load on my iPad. 

Very strange as was working on both up to a couple of months ago. 

Any help would be much appreciated before I surrender and change to Freeview.

Thanks Peter 

This message was authored by Dano1376 This message was authored by: Dano1376

Any solutions to this? I am having the same error code? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion