Discussion topic: Sky Go issue

This message was authored by coventry12 This message was authored by: coventry12

Sky Go issue

Hi,

I have noticed I can get BBC One (Midlands version) and BBC Two on my Sky Go App.

it worked yesterday but for some reason now  cannot get BBC One to load up properly but on BBC Two I can which is a bit strange... 

Hopefully someone can assist and find out where I've went wrong 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To view any BBC channels via the Sky Go app the app needs to be connected to your Sky Q box with a multiscreen sub on your account so is this all in place ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
coventry12
Topic Author
This message was authored by coventry12 This message was authored by: coventry12

Yes as BBC 2 BBC Three and Four work. Like I say when I go to load BBC 1 I get a spinny wheel with a black screen and nothing showing 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I suppose you have tried rebooting the device the app is on and also rebooting your Sky Q box and broadband router, because apart from that I'm not sure what more you can do ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
coventry12
Topic Author

Hi yes I did and this time I let the spinny wheel load to see if anything would appear. I had this message ' Sorry something went wrong' 

'This show is currently unavailable please check your network connection and try again' 

However this message is not on the case on BBC 2 ITV channel 4 or 5

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion