Discussion topic: Sky Go not opening on Android (Error 20190000)

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Error code 2019 0000 sky go

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Craig+Anthony1 

I have moved your post to the existing topic on this issue where you can see that earlier in the week Sky ask people a few questions on this and the answers have now gone through to the team investigating it so as it stands at present there is no fix.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Steve+coopes This message was authored by: Steve+coopes

Re: Sky Go not opening on Android (Error 20190000)

Hi, try doing a hard reset by holding down the volume down button with the power button at the same time. Also close down all your apps that are open. Delete any other sky app that you have. Then delete the sky go app and then restore it back to your phone. Hope that helps, worked for me. 

This message was authored by Jagosmum This message was authored by: Jagosmum

My son and I are also having this issue on our Sansu g Galaxy S21 Ultra's. How can we get support to resolve this issue?

This message was authored by Steve+coopes This message was authored by: Steve+coopes

Hi. Try closing down all your apps. Then do a hard reset by holding both the volume down button and power button together till screen goes blank. Before you uninstall sky go, clear cache first. Then reinstall sky go app. Hopefully that should help you. 

This message was authored by Jagosmum This message was authored by: Jagosmum

Thank you for the suggestion.

I've done this and still have the same issue.

This message was authored by Margarett2 This message was authored by: Margarett2

I have spoken to the Sky Tech Team. They are well aware of the problem and are working to try and resolve it. The only advise given is to keep uninstalling Sky Go and reinstalling every couple of days and then trying it.  No case opened by them to get in touch with me when the problem is resolved. They have only said it usually takes up to a couple of weeks when problems like this occur.

This message was authored by Duke1234 This message was authored by: Duke1234

Re: Sky Go on Huawei not opening

Sky go stopped working on Huawei Pro lite 30.Says error 20190000.Cleared cache.Turned phone off very frustrated I use it more than on tv

This message was authored by Valerie+Dublin This message was authored by: Valerie+Dublin

Re: Sky go not working on Samsung z fold 4

I'm also having this issue with Samsung s21 and ipad. Just signed up with Sky. Very disappointed.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Sky Go on Huawei not opening

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147  

Hi. Try  closing all your apps down,  then do a hard reset by holding down the volume down and power button at the same time. Then uninstall all your others apps. Before uninstalling sky go clear the cache then delete sky go,and then reinstall sky go. 

This message was authored by Margarett2 This message was authored by: Margarett2

Hi already tried this but still not working. If you connect to the internet Sky Go will open and you can then watch tv and downloads.. This defeats the object of downloading programs to watch offline which is what I use most.

This message was authored by Valerie+Dublin This message was authored by: Valerie+Dublin

Re: Sky go not working on Samsung z fold 4

No reply to the post above. I just tried it on my PC. Downloaded the software ok, opened up ok, found my programme ok - but won't play it!!!!! error 1304.

Come on sky, this is ridiculous.

This message was authored by Micknick25 This message was authored by: Micknick25

Sky go wil not open on my Samsung tablet. Getting an error message . I have shut down and restarted. 

Hi,

if you read my earlier post number 81 you will see that sky know about this and their tech team are trying to sort it out.

Re: Sky go app not working on fire tablet

Me too. Not working on Samsung S22, PIAD2 or Windows PC. 

Frustrating.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion