Discussion topic: Sky Go not opening on Android (Error 20190000)

This message was authored by Margarett2 This message was authored by: Margarett2

Re: Sky Go not opening on Android (Error 20190000)

There is a Sky Go update available on Google Play but it still does not solve the problem.

This message was authored by W3stone This message was authored by: W3stone

Same problem here. Pixel 7, Android 13

Screenshot_20221019-070114.png

This message was authored by PennyHugo This message was authored by: PennyHugo

Same error having newly installed Sky Go on an Android box. Not even asked for log-in, app returns this error as soon as I open it.

This message was authored by KR74 This message was authored by: KR74

I am also having the same issue, on the Galaxy Fold 4.  The app was working a few days ago and is now not working - Sky Go not opening on Android (Error 20190000).  I have tried installing all software updates on phone and unisntalling and reinstalling the app.  Can someone please get in touch with me to resolve?

Karen

This message was authored by W3stone This message was authored by: W3stone

Mine has started working now. I haven't made any changes.

I did notice that I was also unable to get the NOW tv app working as well. This has also started working. Have you had problems with some shared components/infrastructure? 

This message was authored by Micknick25 This message was authored by: Micknick25

Re: Sky Go on Huawei not opening

Will sky please sort this, it is going on for weeks now. We are paying for a service that it is not being provided. Sort it or provide a refund

This message was authored by Jay1228 This message was authored by: Jay1228

Had this same error for a while now and it's incredibly frustrating. Please sort it out Sky. 

Screenshot_20221021-011514_Sky Go.jpg

This message was authored by EthanGeorge This message was authored by: EthanGeorge

Whenever i load the sky go app, get error 2019000,. Tried resetting phone, deleting app but still t

Hi, whenever I load the sky go app I get an error 2019000, I've tried deleting app, reloading, phone off but still get the error. 

This message was authored by Reubicon This message was authored by: Reubicon

I have this same error across all of my devices, android and apple. I'm a new sky customer,  not impressed! Please fix this sky!

This message was authored by Strike16 This message was authored by: Strike16

Sky go error code (20190000) on android

Hi there

Just joined sky and I have same problem with Samsung galaxy S10. Like everyone I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and powering down phone. My updates are all installed. I agree it seems to be a problem with android and particularly Samsung. Really hoping sky can resolve as its a service we pay for but are not getting.

Thanks 

This message was authored by Emma881cuss This message was authored by: Emma881cuss

Re: Sky go app not working on fire tablet

I'm having error code [20190000] on both my samsung tablet and phone 

This message was authored by Emma881cuss This message was authored by: Emma881cuss

Error [-20190000]

Im getting Error [-20190000] on both my samsung tablet and s22 ultra. 

HELP!!

This message was authored by Strike16 This message was authored by: Strike16

Re: Sky go error code (20190000) on android

Just to say I have managed to get app working on laptop so there is clearly a problem with android snd particularly Samsung

Please help 🙏 

This message was authored by DundrumView This message was authored by: DundrumView

Sky Go App Not Working

Hi,

My Sky Go app has stopped working on my Samsung Galaxy S20.

When I try to open it I get a message saying "There was a problem starting the app. Please restart the app and try again. Error 20190000)

I have tried this, but with no joy.

I have tried a Force Stop and I have uninstalled the app, and then re-installed it.

I have tried turning my phone off and back on.

All my updates are up to date on my phone.

Nothing seems to help.

Can anyone please offer any advice?

Thanks.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go App Not Working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DundrumView 

There is no advice we can give other than to say this is a known issue that appears to be affecting various Samsung devices. I have moved your post to the existing thread where you can see you are just one of a growing list of people reporting this issue which is being investigated by Sky but as of yet there is no fix.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion