Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Sky Go
Get connected with Sky Go to access a world of entertainment on the move. Whether you need advice on getting the most from Sky Go, compatibility of your device or technical help.
Frequent Contributor (Diamond)
shavy
Accepted Solution

Sky Go not working? Error t:6038 / c:4110

Anybody any ideas?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Regular Visitor
hellbentyaz

Re: Sky Go not working? Error t:6038 / c:4110

I've got the same. I'm using Chrome, gonna try IE. What are you using?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Regular Visitor
hellbentyaz

I've tried IE with the same message. I have checked Adobe and Java etc, but all up to date. This is what we pay for....:smileymad:

Occasional Visitor
w1ganer

yes same here ...trying to watch sky sports 1

shavy

I`ve also tried chrome and IE, and am also trying to watch the derby! Really annoys me that this is why we pay SKY the money to watch these things and CAN`T!

Super User
caesarome

Hopefully this will fix it:

1.Open Microsoft Silverlight by going to the Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft Silverlight.
2.Click on the Application Storage tab.
3.Ensure the box is checked to Enable Application Storage at the bottom of the window.
4.Select any entries in the window that mention Sky, Sky Go or Sky Player and hit the delete button to remove these entries.
5.Click on the Playback tab and ensure the box is checked to Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
shavy

You`re the man!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

Occasional Visitor
JimHolli

You Hero!! Cheers man :smileyvery-happy:

Occasional Visitor
27Toyah

I did this and it still hasn't worked :smileysad: It came up with error c:1E10 ???

Community Coordinator
Andy-F21

Sorry to hear that the steps Caesarome posted haven't helped with this 27Toyah, hopefully I'll be able to help with this :smileyhappy:

Give the steps within our Sky Go Knowledge Article a go as they should help get this issue resolved.

Once you've followed these steps, reboot your PC before trying to access Sky Go again.

Please come back to us and let me know how you get on with this and if these steps don't help, I'll look in to this further for you.

Thanks,

Andy
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Visitor
foxy69

That did it for me, Thankyou.

Occasional Visitor
Rees56

Thanks, that worked straight away

Occasional Visitor
Cpap

Thank you, very helpful. It worked

Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Hey foxy69, Rees56, Cpap,

Thank you for letting us know that the steps suggested have helped :smileyhappy:

If we can be of any further help in the future please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks 

Occasional Visitor
Mr+Beeeeeeeeeee

worked for me too, happy bunny!